Nevertheless, Vietstock 2018 Expo & Forum is the perfect opportunities to reach the fastest growing and most potential market - Vietnam:
1. From 2000 to 2013 Vietnam's Feed production increased by CAGR 15.4% compared to global growth of only 2.6% over the same period.
2. Vietnam ranked 17th out of 130 countries, based on 2014 feed production in the Alltech Global Feed Tonnage Survey.
3. Meat consumption is forecast to increase up to 57 kg/capital/year up from around 40kg.
4. The proportion of animals killed by industrial methods is expected to increase from 12.4% in 2010 to 35% by 2020.
5. Vietnam has the world's third largest sow inventory and it is the seventh largest pork producer.
6. The dairy industry in Vietnam is one of the world's fastest-growing and the structure of the dairy herd is changing rapidly. In 2013 the dairy cow population was around 186,000 among which Th True Milk alone accounted for 45,000 or 24.5%.