1. ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in attending VIETSTOCK Expo & Forum 2024.
VIETSTOCK Expo and Forum – The Vietnam’s Premier International Feed, Livestock, Aquaculture & Meat Industry Show will be held on 09 » 11 October 2024 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION SYSTEM WILL BE OPEN IN APRIL 2024. During this time, you can subscribe to follow us for the earliest updates.
Hope to see you at VIETSTOCK Expo & Forum 2024!
5 Good Reasons Why You Should Pre-register
- Avoid long queues – save time as you skip the long queue of walk-in visitors who register onsite.
- Register with just a click – visitors can sign up online when and where it is most convenient for them in just a few minutes.
- Receive automated confirmation email – once the registration is processed, visitors will then receive an email confirming they are signed up for the show.
- Enter multiple and team registrations – via online pre-registration, visitors in group have the ability to attend the show without re-entering the same fields more than once and can register their whole team in one go.
- Enjoy these free items and services – Free Show Catalogue, Free Access to International Conferences and Seminars, Free Access to the Business Matching Service.
2. GROUP VISIT PROGRAM
Bus-in Program is Vietstock 2024‘s tailor-made transportation services for groups of minimum 30 pax to livestock, meat and aquaculture farmers from various provinces in Vietnam and Cambodia to easily travel and visit Vietstock 2024 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC).
You will receive some priority as below:
- Express visitor registration at the Group Delegation Counter
- Free transportation
- Group photograph session upon arrival
- Free-attend concurrent activities
- Receiving updated information of the Event
To register Group Visit Program, please contact us:
- Ms. Phuong
- Tel: +84 28 3622 2588
- Email: [email protected]
What Group Visit from Cambodia Said
Our delegation is composed of farmers, feed millers and commercial pig farmers from Cambodia. We find Vietstock very interesting because we saw different products – some of them are already being used by our farmers – that will definitely help Cambodia’s growing livestock industry. We are taking back home the valuable information that we learned from the pig seminars here. Our travel her is all worth it.
Meak Pramol PhD
Head of Cambodian Delegation – International & Local Exhibitors.